Business Development Manager
Who Are We?
Skayle is a leading AI-driven Consumer Engagement and Predictive Analytics SaaS platform to Engage Customers, Gain Insights, Predict Behaviors, and Increase Sales for the F&B industry. It’s cloud-based platform is designed to simplify and streamline the CRM functions of running a successful restaurant by providing true closed loop, customer lifecycle marketing, off-line to online targeting and business intelligence.
Skayle started as a small team of 6 people and has since grown to a team of 150 people in 4 offices in Asia, Australia and America. Today, over 700 brands in nine countries use Skayle’s solutions to improve interaction with customers and boost revenues. Its proprietary platform has engaged over 12.3 million consumers in 5 countries and has powered more than 5 million in-store reviews.
Who Are You?
You are sales professional that can bridge the gap between customer needs & our products by identifying.
As a Business Development Manager, you will support our Market strategy for Mobikon clients i.e. restaurants by developing a comprehensive brand-building strategy and by identifying, negotiating, and closing new outlets/brands to further brand growth. When it comes to execution, you will be working with and influencing a wide range of cross-functional departments for example, Customer Success, Strategic & Partnerships, Digital Servicing teams etc.
You Will Own
- As a Business Development Manager, you will play a key role in acquiring and engaging the right set of restaurants to use Skayle products and help users and merchants derive maximum value from it.
- Maintain strong relationship with restaurant owners (Specifically Key Accounts of the regions) & advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same.
- Play an active role mapping, tracking, meeting and delivery of new accounts and identifying new opportunities for regions with focus on market penetration and revenue maximization.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and planning for the annual and quarterly business plan for the regions, Lay down the roadmap for new account acquisition and ensure its execution.
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
- Develop a network of direct and indirect sales teams for generating leads and business.
- Establish new relationships, nurture existing relationship, train & pitch the product to the best fit for the customer.
- To prepare action plans individually for effective search of leads, prospects, and referrals.
- Study marketplace trends and changes taking place for implications on business.
You Will Have
- People who come with 2-4 years of work experience.
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.
- Demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortably working in large multi-cultural teams.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, tech-savy and has the ability to multi-task.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours.
- Strong Customer Relationship Management, Networking and the ability to work with diverse teams.
- We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of the sales ecosystem.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Local language.
- Ability to travel extensively within the city.
- Very high ethical standards.