Executive Customer Success
Client Servicing, Social Media Management, Customer Engagement, Upselling, Digital Marketing, Problem Solving /Analytical Skills, Communication, Creativity
Who Are We?
Skayle is a leading AI-driven Consumer Engagement and Predictive Analytics SaaS platform to Engage Customers, Gain Insights, Predict Behaviours, and Increase Sales for the F&B industry. It’s cloud-based platform is designed to simplify and streamline the CRM functions of running a successful restaurant by providing true closed loop, customer lifecycle marketing, off-line to online targeting and business intelligence.
Skayle started as a small team of 6 people and has since grown to a team of 150 people in 7 offices in Asia, Australia and America. Today, over 700 brands in nine countries use Skayle’s solutions to improve interaction with customers and boost revenues. Its proprietary platform has engaged over 12.3 million consumers in 9 countries and has powered more than 5 million in-store reviews.
Who Are You?
You are a Digital Marketing professional with experience into Customer Engagement, Customer Retention, Upselling, Social Media Management, SEM, SEO chalking out Digital Strategy for clients and getting it implemented by coordinating with creative, branding & marketing teams.
Our Digital Strategy team advises and guides existing and new customers, ensuring they launch & manage digital services successfully, these digital services complemented with Skayle product help client generate clear measurable ROI driven business. Major area of responsibility for Digital Strategist is to work closely with management, marketing, branding & internal Skayle creative team helping customers effectively manage social media pages, build strong digital presence, manage online reputation, create targeted campaigns on Social Media & Search Engines.
You Will Own:
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Work closely with customer to chalk out ever evolving digital strategy and ensure proper implementation as per targeted goals
- Conduct & make review performance reports & proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
- Continually identify and develop new uses for Skayle that drive adoption and that align to customers’ business needs and marketing goals.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs
- Understanding of Social Media & SEM campaigns and marketing to effectively create customer driven, targeted campaigns on Social Media and other online platforms to ensure the highest quality output for customers.
- 1-3 yrs of experience; atleast 1+ years relevant work experience in digital strategy/client servicing/account management.
- Flair for marketing specially, digital marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills & strong client servicing skills
- Strong analytical, technical and mathematical abilities.
- Experience of dealing with customer and or transactional data sets in the Hospitality/retail market.
- Ability for ideating and creating targeted buckets and modifying the questionnaire to create additional data buckets.
- Prioritizes workload and meets deadlines for a variety of marketing “deliverables”