Product Support Developer
Strong programming (SQL and Scripting), problem solving, strong communication, customer oriented, conflict resolution.
Who Are We?
Skayle is a leading AI-driven Consumer Engagement and Predictive Analytics SaaS platform to Engage Customers, Gain Insights, Predict Behaviors, and Increase Sales for the F&B industry. It’s cloud-based platform is designed to simplify and streamline the CRM functions of running a successful restaurant by providing true closed loop, customer lifecycle marketing, off-line to online targeting and business intelligence.
Skayle started as a small team of 6 people and has since grown to a team of 150 people in 7 offices in Asia, Australia and America. Today, over 700 brands in nine countries use Skayle’s solutions to improve interaction with customers and boost revenues. Its proprietary platform has engaged over 12.3 million consumers in 9 countries and has powered more than 5 million in-store reviews.
Who Are You?
You are responsible for providing technical support to internal and external customers to resolve technical incidences. The ideal candidate will have great problem-solving skills, and good hands-on experience with SQL queries and databases, to be able to generate reports, import/export data etc. Ability to write small applications to automate tasks using any programming/scripting language is a key to the success of this position.
- Level 1 troubleshooting customer issues for mobile products on Android & iOS OS.
- Watching over the support tickets in the queue.
- Writing SQL queries and tools for Microsoft SQL database & other databases to generate customized reports.
- Writing batch files/scripts to automate routine tasks.
- General troubleshooting issues with mobile and web applications.
You Will Own
- Build and execute strong process around customer support team.
- Bring efficiency in support team tasks and turn-around times.
- Automate routine tasks for the team.
- Level 1, Level 2 support by troubleshooting issues received on Freshdesk.
- Experience between 2-4 years as a Technical Support Analyst/Engineer/Developer.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and other databases.
- Scripting Skills/Languages (Bash, Perl, Python etc.)
- Good interpersonal and strong communication skills.
- HTML/CSS/JS experience is a HUGE advantage.
- Web/Mobile Development, Microsoft VBA exposure is added bonus.