Senior Frontend Developer
Who Are We?
Skayle is a leading ‘AI-driven Consumer Engagement and Predictive Analytics SAAS’ platform to engage customers, gain insights, predict spending and buying patterns, and increase sales for the F&B industry. It’s cloud-based platform is designed to simplify and streamline the CRM functions of running a successful restaurant by providing true closed loop, customer lifecycle marketing, off-line to online targeting and business intelligence.
Skayle started as a small team of 6 people and has since grown to a team of 150 people in 7 offices in Asia, Australia and America. Today, over 700 brands in nine countries use Skayle’s solutions to improve interaction with customers and boost revenues. Its proprietary platform has engaged over 12.3 million consumers in 9 countries and has powered more than 5 million in-store reviews.
Who Are You?
You will join the core product team to design and develop Mobikon’s web and mobile apps that are changing how restaurants run their business. As part of a small team, you’ll be involved in the entire product lifecycle from conception to prototyping to development to launch. You’ll have the freedom to make key product decisions and be given significant product ownership. We believe in Agile, short release cycles and quick iterations. Like all good start ups, we work hard and move fast in an organized chaos; but you’ll have fun and have a big influence on the success of the company.
We are solving hard problems and you will often face exciting, even daunting, challenges. There’s A LOT of room for cool innovation in our space and we love to work with people who are brimming with ideas and not shy about sharing them. We look for people who are driven by a passion to build awesome products that delight our users.
You Will Own:
- Specialize in building elegant and responsive front end user interfaces for Skayle’s web and hybrid mobile apps.
- Write cross-browser and cross-device code
- Define and communicate best practices for front end engineering, including CSS framework, coding conventions etc.
- Work with design team to help design the user experience
- Degree in computer science or equivalent from a top university.
- 3+ years of web front end development experience
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience in JS MVC(AngularJS, Backbone, Knockout etc.), jQuery, AJAX & CSS framework (Less, Sass, Bootstrap etc.)
- Familiarity with web standards and information architecture
- UI design skills or at least good eye for UI design