Senior UI / UX Designer
User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Wireframing, Prototyping, Visual Design, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Communication Skills and Collaboration.
Who Are We?
Skayle is a leading AI-driven Consumer Engagement and Predictive Analytics SaaS platform to Engage Customers, Gain Insights, Predict Behaviors, and Increase Sales for the F&B industry. It’s cloud-based platform is designed to simplify and streamline the CRM functions of running a successful restaurant by providing true closed loop, customer lifecycle marketing, off-line to online targeting and business intelligence.
Skayle started as a small team of 6 people and has since grown to a team of 150 people in 7 offices in Asia, Australia and America. Today, over 700 brands in nine countries use Skayle’s solutions to improve interaction with customers and boost revenues. Its proprietary platform has engaged over 12.3 million consumers in 9 countries and has powered more than 5 million in-store reviews.
Who Are You?
You are a creative, thoughtful and customer-obsessed senior user experience designer to help us define the future of F&B industry.
Your primary focus will be to create elegant and customer-focused designs that provide a superior experience working in close collaboration with business, product and technology, keeping in mind an international audience.
You Will Own
- Design a superior customer experience.
- Define and achieve holistic product objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like product managers, developers, and designers.
- Develop and provide thought leadership in the retail user experience across devices.
- Leverage available insights like market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Advocate for the customer and user-centered design in a corporate environment.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and prototypes.
- Communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Develop and maintain effective specifications and design patterns.
- Provide mentorship for designers and interns.
- Critical thinking, specifically the ability to hear a business need and determine the best way to solve the problem using design.
- Rapidly iterate through feature additions and updates, considering various use cases and user flows across different platforms.
- Collaborate with engineering and leadership teams.
- Design a cohesive UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow on the web, mobile, and more.
- Drive projects through various stages, work with internal and external teams to successfully navigate the landscape.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team that includes product managers, customers and development teams to create simple, easy to use interfaces
- Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design and refine user experiences all within specified product requirements and deadlines.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Web and Mobile – UI/UX experience.
- Sound knowledge of customer-centered design.
- Track record of delivering slick, intuitive designs.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / any other tool that helps you churn out great design!