Software Developer in Test
3 – 5 years
Test Automation, Programming, Problem solving, excellent communication, self-driven, willing to take initiatives
Who Are You?
You are responsible for providing technical support to internal and external customers to resolve technical incidences. The ideal candidate will have great problem-solving skills, and good hands-on experience with SQL queries and databases, to be able to generate reports, import/export data etc. Ability to write small applications to automate tasks using any programming/scripting language is a key to the success of this position.
- Level 1 troubleshooting customer issues for mobile products on Android & iOS OS.
- Watching over the support tickets in the queue.
- Writing SQL queries and tools for Microsoft SQL database & other databases to generate customized reports.
- Writing batch files/scripts to automate routine tasks.
- General troubleshooting issues with mobile and web applications.
You Will Own
- Build and execute strong process around customer support team.
- Bring efficiency in support team tasks and turn-around times.
- Automate routine tasks for the team.
- Level 1, Level 2 support by troubleshooting issues received on Freshdesk.
- Experience between 2-4 years as a Technical Support Analyst/Engineer/Developer.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and other databases.
- Scripting Skills/Languages (Bash, Perl, Python etc.)
- Good interpersonal and strong communication skills.
- HTML/CSS/JS experience is a HUGE advantage.
- Web/Mobile Development, Microsoft VBA exposure is added bonus.